Rules & Regulations
- The “Golden Rule”. Members’ behaviour will be in accordance with the e-SpotTM Manifesto, which appears under the About Us section of the website.
- No cell phone usage in the community space. Please use an empty boardroom or meeting room for phone calls or the lower level entranceway.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the e-Spot™.
- The e-Spot™ is not LCBO licensed. Drinking and the sale and consumption of alcohol would be considered only for private functions under LCBO License.
- Conversations will be kept at a volume level that respects fellow members in the community space.
- No more than 4 people meeting in community space; more than that, please book the meeting room.
- Books, CDs and magazines in our lending library are available for your growth and reading pleasure. Library items are not to leave the e-Spot™ premises. Please ask at the energy bar for more details.
- Please use headphones if you wish to listen to your own music.
- LCD screen in the community space is for scheduled presentations. Please do not touch the unit in any other cases.
- There are no administrative functions performed for you at the e-Spot™ i.e. no mail services, telephones calls received on your behalf.
- Photocopies can be made on site at a cost of $0.20 per copy for a maximum of 20 pages in total per day.
- Internet WiFi access is available to all members. Members shall not use this service for illegal or inappropriate purposes.
- Outerwear – please leave coats and winter shoes in the lower level lobby area.
- The kitchen is not accessible by members.
- Information regarding the energy bar will be available at the information desk.
- Members are permitted to bring two (2) guests per month without charge.
e-Spot™ hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm. We are closed on statutory holidays and bank holidays. More details are available at the energy bar or on our website.
Sign up for our e-Spot™ e-newsletter or
check out our most recent e-news here!